On September 4, 1883 Ilia Tsinamdzagvrishvili’s great effort and with the support and assistance of advanced Georgian intellectuals, the first agricultural school in Georgia was opened in the Leadership. The school was conducted by Iakob Gogebashvili and the programs developed by Niko Tskhvedadze.
Ilia Tsinamdzgvrishvili Public College celebrated 135th anniversary of the educational institution.
On July 17, at the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement, at the Sectoral Council of Arts, Education, Humanitarian Departments, we introduced the framework of our professionally designed educational professional program: “Artistic Tissues”, “Artistic Glass” and “Visual Art”, which was unanimously adopted by the Council.
On June 20-21, 2018, the Forum “Skills for Employment” was organized by European Union within the project Technical Assistance to VET and employment Reforms in Georgia. The forum was attended by representatives of various vocational schools. From Tbilisi College of Arts participated the Director Irakli Pachulia and Quality Control Manager Nino Gzirishvili.
The building belonging us on Tsereteli Avenue, 134 are under reconstruction and repair work, because of what the autumn 2016 we are going to start a modular program in temporarily rented building. In June, will give specific meaning program names and more information about the beginning of the new academic year